Sit Back, and Enjoy the Perks of The Comfort Club!
Our Comfort Club agreement provides:
- $20 Off Refrigerant (if added)
- Assures you of maximum efficiency
- Prolongs Equipment Life
- Gets you a 10% off DISCOUNT on parts and labors for necessary repairs and equipment
- 6 month drain cleaning warranty
As a Comfort Club Member, Inspections reduce the number of emergency calls by revealing potential problems that can be corrected before causing major repair bills. Regular system tune-ups (maintenance) will reduce your utility bills by keeping your system at peak efficiency.
- Evaluate outside condensing coil performance
- Measure operating pressures
- Check for proper refrigerant charge
- Check evaporator superheat
- Record Return and supply temperature
- Evacuate condensation drain line
- Lubricate all moving parts where accessible
- Check belt and adjust tension
- Check filter and recommend change schedule
- Evaluate safety controls
- Evaluate voltage and amperage to all motors
- Evaluate Compressor – Contactor performance
- Evaluate voltage & amperage to all motors
- Measure start Capacitor – Relays
- Wiring connections
- Inspect Thermostat for proper operation
- Check Blower performance
- Up to $20 of refrigerant or Puron is included. PLUS a 10% discount on parts and labor for any necessary future repairs.
- Anti-microbial, anti-virus interior coil treatment.
- We even wax the outdoor condenser to keep it looking new
- Ultraviolet Light Systems for decontamination of indoor air
- HEPA Air Filtration for removal of dust born air particles
- Natural gas & LP Stand-by Generators
- Emergency Service – 1st Priority level for all
- Duct Cleaning
- 24 hour – 7 days a week interactive website for questions and inquiries
- Tankless water heater
- Gas piping, Leak Testing and Repair
- Gas Appliance Installation
With a Comfort Club agreement from Air Quality Control, you’ll enjoy benefits such as:
Peace of Mind: Automatic Inspection, lubricating, adjusting, and condenser cleaning of your heating and cooling system keeps it running at peak, trouble-free efficiency. Potential problems are spotted before they cause unnecessary expense.
Competent Experts at Your Service: Our competent, well trained, dependable staff looks after and “worries” about your equipment and its performance and we work with you to schedule your service call when convenient.
Preferred Treatment: Our “Comfort Club” increases system reliability, but should you need emergency service, as a member of our “Comfort Club”, it entitles you to preferential treatment.
Discount on Labor: You receive a 10% Discount on all labor charges for repairs and non-warranty service calls.
Accessories and Parts: You receive a 10% Discount on all accessories and parts.
Price Protection: Your agreement price cannot be raised during the effective dates. Prices will NOT be raised for following renewal periods without notifying you.
Service You Can Trust: Our skilled experts know their business. Rely on them and our reputation to give you fast, dependable, and fair service.